VORTEX typ ZX4
The ZX4 is an advanced vortex mixer with adjustable stirring speed and two operating modes, sensor or continuous.
Thanks to the revolutionary IR sensor mode, an infrared system (IR) detects the presence of the test tube and the vortex mixer automatically starts vibrating!
No press, No stress!
The technopolymer structure ensures optimum chemical resistance and enhanced handling.
The ergonomic and highly innovative design along with the zinc base ensure an excellent stability on the bench, usable on many surfaces.
Thanks to a broad range of accessories, ZX4 is ideal for many applications including mixing of many kind of tubes/containers.
Incredibly versatile, long-lasting and unique, ZX4 offers the highest performance for an excellent mixing.
- Construction material: zinc alloy and technopolymer
- Support system: 4 anti-sliding feet
- Orbital diameter: 4.5 mm
- Speed setting: analog
- Speed control: electronic
- Speed: up to 3000 rpm
- Operational mode: infrared sensor, continuous
- Electronic protection degree CEI EN 60529: IP 42
- Power: 15 W
- Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 150x130x165 mm