The UDK 149 Automatic Distillation Unit is designed to perform nitrogen and protein content analysis according
to the Kjeldahl Method (TKN) in the Food & Feed industries and several other applications in environmental
control (phenols, nitrogen in water, sludge, soil and lubricant) and also in the chemical and pharmaceutical
industries after having digested the sample accurately.
- Structure: Corrosion-resistant technopolymer
- Display: 3.5" color touch screen
- Time related to start for Devarda alloy analysis: 0 – 99 min
- Protocol library: 20 customizable methods
- Reproducibility (RSD): ≤ 1 %
- Recovery: ≥ 99.5 % at nitrogen levels between 1 and 200 mg N
- Detection Limit: ≥ 0.1 mg N
- Power: 2100 W (1700 W at 115V)
- Weight: 27 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 385x780x416 mm
Comparison Table UDK.