The UDK 139 Semi-Automatic Distillation Unit is designed to perform nitrogen and protein content analysis
according to the Kjeldahl Method (TKN) in the Food & Feed industries and several other applications
in environmental control (phenols, nitrogen in water, sludge, soil and lubricant) and also in the chemical
and pharmaceutical industries after having digested the sample accurately.
- Structure: Corrosion-resistant technopolymer
- Display: 3.5" color touch screen
- Time related to start for Devarda alloy analysis: 0 – 99 min
- Protocol library: 10 customizable methods
- Reproducibility (RSD): ≤ 1 %
- Recovery: ≥ 99.5 % at nitrogen levels between 1 and 200 mg N
- Detection Limit: ≥ 0.1 mg N
- Power: 2100 W (1700 W at 115V)
- Weight: 26 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 385x780x416 mm
Comparison Table UDK.