SP 311 is a single channel peristaltic pump with variable flow, able to aspirate from up to 10 m of depth.
It is provided with a tube resistant to the majority of chemical products and which is available in 2
Minimum maintenance (limited to the tube) is required and an easy cleaning is assured since liquid doesn’t get in touch with mechanical parts.
The SP 311 peristaltic pump is particularly recommended for:
- transfer of liquids, gases, mixtures, emulsions, etc.
- taking samples and continuous dosing
- analysis automation
SP 311 can be supplied in 4 versions with different flow rates.
SP 311/2 - 4 x 7 tube dimensions (mm) - 2 - 35 Flows (ml/min.)
SP 311/6 - 4 x 7 tube dimensions (mm) - 6 - 135 Flows (ml/min.)
SP 311/12 - 4 x 7 tube dimensions (mm) - 20 - 240 Flows (ml/min.)
SP 311/60 - 5 x 8 tube dimensions (mm) - 125 - 1000 Flows (ml/min.)
- Construction material: epoxy painted stainless steel structure
- Electronic speed control
- Motor: 24 V CC with gear reduction
- Power: 20 W
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Weight: 1,8 Kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 145x95x190 mm