NDA 701 is a powerful Dumas Nitrogen Analyzer for accurate total nitrogen analysis, able to hold up to
4 discs, 30 positions each.
Performing precise nitrogen and protein determination in a flash, it is the best solution for high productivity and offers unique benefits, being totally unsupervised.
This means that the NDA does not need to be controlled during its work and is able to process samples 24/7.
It is a great solution to environmental concerns: minimum wastes and residues are produced and the life
of consumables is optimized by the software (remaining customizable for any need).
Saving on means saving money: with conscientious lab management, the cost per analysis will be incredibly low.
NDA 701 is entirely controlled via PC through the intuitive DUMASoft™ Software.
The several pre-installed methods and the numerous calibration curves that can be stored, increase the efficiency of the instrument.
The software accepts weight values directly from the balance.
Data management appears clear and detailed, thanks to the final reports and the graph.
The analyses can be recalled by a database and can be saved in different formats (according to LIMS) on the PC, exported as test reports or printed.
NDA 701 offers a very low detection limit (0.003 mg N) and a good RSD% (<0.5% with EDTA standard).
All in compliance with GLP (Good Laboratory Practice).
Moreover the NDA 701 incorporates TEMS™ Technology for major savings in Time, Energy, Money and Space, pursuing VELP's contribution to environmental protection.
- Method of analysis: Nitrogen determination according to Dumas method (combustion)
- Duration of analysis: 3/4 minutes
- Detector: Innovative TCD autocalibrating
- Sample weight: max 1g
- Autosampler capacity: up to 4 discs, 30 positions each
- Reproducibility (RSD): < 0.5% for EDTA standards (9.57%N)
- Recovery: > 99.5%
- Detection limit: 0.003 mg nitrogen
- Helium (He): purity 99.999% (grade 5.0)
- Oxygen (O2): purity 99.999% (grade 5.0)
- Compressed air or Nitrogen (N2): purity 99.6 % (oil and water free)
- Helium (He) pressure: 2 bar
- Oxygen (O2) pressure: 2,5 bar
- Compressed air or Nitrogen (N2) pressure: 3 bar
- Interfaces: USB; RS232
- Power: 1.400 W
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Weight: 54 kg
655x510x410 mm (H 690 mm with autosampler)
25.8x20.1x16.1 in (H 27.0 in with autosampler)