The MultiCheck™ is the flagship of Bruins Instruments NIR analyzers. The MultiCheck is the most
versatile instrument in the NIR analyzer line and is capable of performing measurements in both transmission
(wheat, barley, corn, rice, soy, oil seed and more) and reflectance for easy and precise measurements
of fine powders such as flour, meal, mixed seed, coffee, tea, or any homogenous substance.
Whole grain and seed analysis including: corn, soy, rice, wheat, barley, oil seeds, etc. Universal calibrations are available for protein, moisture, fat, starch, fiber, gluten, sedimentation….
In reflectance mode: Flour, meal, mixed seed, tea, coffee, spices, pastes, powders…
Our calibration services can develop calibrations for almost any significant component or property for your particular product.
- Variable pathlength from 8 to 30mm to accommodate a variety of grain and seed
- Reflectance mode for feed, pet food, bakery products and powders
- ~50 second analysis time with 16 subsamples
- Fully transferable calibrations between instruments
Grain density – This optional accessory integrates with the instrument to automatically provide grain density which is incorporated into the report
Temperature – Measures the temperature of the grain which is incorporated into the report
- Dimensions: 580 X 400 X 470 mm
- Weight: 22 kg
- Wavelength range: 730 nm - 1850 nm
- Light source: Halogen lamp
Operation: Touch screen, optional keyboard and mouse