Convenient, fast, reliable and calibrated for up to 20 different grains
Obviously the mini GAC® plus is essentially designed to grain growers and farmers that desire a great level of confidence.
However, our 35 years of experience designing and selling grain moisture equipment around the world as well as a large library of over 400 grain calibrations have demonstrated portable grain moisture analyzers can also successfully be offered to:
- Contractors (custom operators) to adjust their combine in the field. The moisture sensor on the combine is often quite inaccurate.
- Farmers or grain stores drying corn (mostly in Central Europe) or cereal grain (mostly in Northern Europe)
- Seed breeders and traders
- Coffee and Cacao growers and traders (locally and at importers in Europe)
- Mills and grain processors
- Coops and elevators
- Commercial grain traders in certain countries
Additionally, the mini GAC® plus, because it also accurately measures test weight, is the ideal tool with any grain harvester to properly adjust the combine yield monitor in the field. It also provides any farmer with the ability to manage his own grain storaging and trading operations.
- Use the same calibrations as the GAC 2100 Analyzers
- Simultaneously displays Moisture, Temperature and Test Weight
- No screw-on cap, easy to operate
- Sample loader for increased repeatability
- Portable, robust, with over 25 years of expertise in grain measurements
- Convenient on the farm, in the field or in the combine and at storaging
- 20 grains in memory with over 20 selectable local languages
- Averaging feature based on the last 10 measurements
- Bias adjustment of moisture and test weight
Comes in a suitcase for easy and safe storaging and transportation
- Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Humidity: 5-95%
Power Source: A 9V alkaline battery is included