Laboratory counter MK
This instrument is designed for fast, automatic and precise counting of small elements, like seeds of different crops (cereals, sunflower seeds, rapeseeds, and pulses).
It allows counting of pre-set numbers (e.g. 1000 pieces) and counting of unknown quantity.
Model MK will provide very accurate results.
Button switches on the front panel set the number of counts desired, between 1-9999.
The LED readout displays total count of the seeds.
When the pre-set number is reached the feeder stops automatically.
The process repeats each time, when the reset button is pressed.
- Power supply: 230V / 50HZ
- Supply: about 120W
Control: membrane keyboard
- user defined pre-set number 4 digits (1 to 9999)
- counting the total amount of seeds available in the bowl
- Display: four-digit LED display
- Accuracy: 1 % (according to setting speed)
- Chamber: circular, electromagnetic motor
- Size of element:: adjustable path; this setting determines the size of the elements (setting for example rape seeds, cereals, peas……)
- Weight:: 10,5 Kg
- Dimensions: 310x220x150 mm
- Origin: Mezos, Czech Republic