JPV is a recirculating water vacuum pump that allows the suction capacity to be selected.
Use of common water pumps is frequently prevented by a lack of adequate water mains pressure or by its high consumption.
The unit consists of a high chemical corrosion-resistant ABS structure and a tank where the water introduced is recirculated continuously, offering considerable savings on water.
The type and quality of the materials used make the instrument extremely quiet and long-lasting, and guarantee a high flow rate (up to 22 l/min).
Special technical devices such as the stopcock for emptying the tank and two convenient handles for handling help the laboratory technician during use.
The unit is designed for all those applications where non-pulsing suction is needed; typical examples may be rotary evaporators, vacuum filtrations, (SPE), etc.
- Construction material: ABS
- Max air flow rate: 22 l/min
- Flow rate regulation: 0 ÷ 22 I/min
- Vacuum regulation: 1 ÷ 0.04 bar
- Residual pressure with a water temperature in the tank of 15°C: 35 mm/Hg
- Power: 160 W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 250x400x 370 mm
- Weight: 8 Kg