During the mineralization (Kjeldahl, digestions with nitric acid, sulphuric acid or percloric acid) corrosive
toxic gases such as sulfur dioxide (SO2) and sulfur trioxide (SO3) are evolved.
With the purpose to neutralize such gases, VELP Scientifica proposes dedicated instruments in order to perform the analyses in safety conditions.
The Velp Jet pump is able to suck the gases and vapours evolved during the mineralization process.
The pump can be connected to a fume neutralizer Velp Scrubber SMS which removes acid gases allowing a correct disposal without emission of toxic substances to the environment (air or water drain).
- Construction material: ABS
- Maximum air flow: 35 l/min
- Flow regulation: from 0 to 35 l/min
- Residual pressure with water temperature of 15°C: Hg
- Power: 160 W
- Weight: 8,4 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 250x400x370 mm