JLT 4 - with 4 positions
The JLT Series is a multiple stirrers with reproducible stirring speeds allowing standard conditions to
be met during analysis, a basic requirement in order to obtain reliable and repeatable results.
JLT Series is available in two configurations:
JLT 4, with 4 positions
JLT Series has been manufactured with a strong metallic frame with an epoxy painting purposely studied to offer a high protection degree against chemical and mechanical corrosion.
The stainless steel stirring rods are adjustable in height by a self blocking chuck.
Rotation speed is controlled by a gear motor powered by direct current controlled electronically by a microprocessor.
From the front panel it’s possible to select the same stirring speed from 10 to 300 rpm, with 1 rpm intervals, and the real speed is showed on the dedicated display. A second display shows the timer, for unattended operation. The sample can be backlit for easier reading.
The state-of-the-art technology ensures maximum convenience and makes the unit maintenance-free.
- Electronic speed control: from 10 to 300 rpm
- Speed setting interval: 1 rpm
- Microprocessor controlled timer: 0÷999 min or 0 ÷99 hours (or continuous)
- Construction material: epoxy painted metal structure
- Models: 4 positions
- Back panel: disconnectable illuminated
- Stainless steel stirring rods: adjustable in height by a selfblocking chuck
- DC gear motor
- Monoselector: same speed for each rod
- Power: 11 W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 645x347x260 mm
- Weight: 13 Kg
Comparison Table Solutions for JAR/Leaching Test.