The DICKEY-john Grain Analysis Computer (GAC) 2500-UGMA is the next generation of moisture testers from the world-wide leader in grain moisture analyzers.
In addition to being GIPSA-Certified as UGMA-Compatible, the GAC 2500-UGMA offers accurate and reliable features.
- Field proven to work with all leading scale systems
- Utilizes the latest 149MHz technology to bring you NTEP certified results with faster analysis time
- Equipped with NTEP calibrations for all grain types with custom calibrations available for specialty products such as walnuts and almonds, as well as non NTEP calibrations
- Accurately tests frozen grain with running temperature of -4° F to + 113° F (depending on grain calibrations and moisture)
Designed with a color touch screen, easy-to-use operating system and ergonomically designed sample drawer
- Operating temperature: 36 to 113 degrees F (2 to 45 degrees °C)
- Power: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz, 30/35 VA
- Humidity: 20 to 90% noncondensing
- Grain temperature: -4 degrees F to +113 degrees F (-20 degrees to +45 degrees °C) depending on grain calibrations
- Storage/transit temperature: -4 to +140 degrees F (-20 to +60 degrees °C)
- Moisture range: 5 to 45% (grain dependent)
- Approximate Weight: 25 lbs.
Approximate dimensions: 17”H x 19”W x 14”D