GAC 2100 GI
The GAC2100 GI is particularly designed for grain handling and trading operations needing a simple and
easy-to-use instrument for immediate moisture, test weight and temperature information of up to 16 different
grains, with high repeatability and performance in only 16 seconds.
Operating the GAC2100 GI is a simple matter of selecting the desired product to test, pouring the sample into the test hopper, testing the sample, and displaying the results.
An easy-to-read LCD displays one-button to quickly and easily step the user through the entire procedure, which takes just a few seconds start to finish.
Two separate RS232 ports allow test results, by sample number, to be logged to a host computer and for sample tickets to be printed.
The GAC2100 GI may be programmed to test sixteen different grains, and it may be operated in eight different languages.
- measures moisture with a repeatability of ±0.1 (depending on conditions)
- consistent measurement and display of test weight and temperature
- stores up to 16 calibrations and 8 languages
- more than 450 product calibrations available
- automatic weighing
- automated moisture and temperature compensation
- use for cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, and beans
two RS232 ports for parallel printing and data logging
- power: 85-264 V / 48-62 Hz/ 20 VA
- dimensions: 37,5 x 38,7 x 40,6 cm
- weight: 11,8 kg