GAC 2100 AGRI
The GAC®2100 Agri is a convenient and reliable test instrument designed for large-scale farmers needing
immediate moisture, temperature and test weight information on up to 8 different grains.
This information is essential to making the most profitable decisions in the handling of grain.
The GAC®2100 Agri provides grain testing results in just 32 seconds and has the ability to store 8 grain calibrations.
The entire testing procedure itself is fully automated.
- Quick, fully automated grain testing: Self-loading and unloading
- Measures moisture with a repeatability of ±0.1 (depending on conditions)
- Consistent measurement and display of test weight and temperature
- Stores up to 8 calibrations and 8 languages
- More than 450 product calibrations available
- Automatic weighing
- Automated moisture and temperature compensation
- Use for cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, and beans
- 2 standard RS232 printer ports
- power: 85-264 V / 48-62 Hz/ 20 VA
- dimensions: 37,5 x 38,7 x 40,6 cm
- weight: 11,8 kg