FP4 - Portable Flocculator
The FP4 is a multiple stirrers with reproducible stirring speeds allowing standard conditions to be met
during analysis, a basic requirement in order to obtain reliable and repeatable results.
It is a portable model with four stirring places, designed to be used on-site, as it can be powered by a battery or a car cigarette lighter.
FP4 has been manufactured with a strong metallic frame with an epoxy painting purposely studied to offer a high protection degree against chemical and mechanical corrosion.
The stainless steel stirring rods are adjustable in height by a self blocking chuck, whilst the anti-skid base ensures improved stability.
Rotation speed is controlled by a gear motor powered by direct current controlled electronically by a microprocessor.
From the front panel it’s possible to select the stirring speed through selectors (20-40-50-100-200 rpm) and the operating time for unattended operation.
The four stirring points are arranged in a circle around a light to offer an easier control of the flocculation process.
The state-of-the-art technology ensures maximum convenience and makes the unit maintenance-free.
- Timer: from 0 to 30 minutes (or continuous)
- Electronic speed control: 20 - 40 - 50 - 100 - 200 rpm
- Construction material: epoxy painted metal structure
- Disconnectable central light
- Stainless steel stirring rods: adjustable in height by a self blocking chuck
- DC gear motor
- Monoselector: same speed for each rod
- Number of stirring rods: 4
- Power: 6 W
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V / 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 250x320x250 mm
- Weight: 4,8 Kg
Comparison Table Solutions for JAR/Leaching Test.