The FOC 215I with the innovative Auto-Tuning thermoregulation system and a transparent internal door for
visual examination of the contents offer excellent stability and homogeneity of the internal temperature.
The temperature can be set from 3 to 50 °C, the reading on the display refers to the real internal temperature.
The FOC 215I has two internal socket; up to four BOD Sensor System 6 or two BOD Sensor System 10 simultaneously.
The incubator is designed to be managed from a dedicated software TEMPSoft™, with the possibility of setting the set point, working ramps (different times and temperatures), minimum and maximum temperature alarm tresholds.
The internal temperature can be constantly monitored, in conformity with GLP (Good Laboratory Practice).
FOC 215I uses wireless technology for data transfer with the Wireless DataBox™, connected to the PC.
All the information will be shown through the TEMPSoft™.
The class A+ FOC 215I ensures top performance with minimum power consumption.
- Temperature regulation: from 3.0 to 50.0 °C
- Internal temperature stability: ± 0.5 °C
- Internal temperature homogeneity: ± 0.5 °C
- Internal temperature visualization: display
- Total volume: 215 l
- Electronic thermoregulation system: AUTO - TUNING
- Number of shelves included: 4
- Number of sockets: 2 internal electrical current sockets
- Transparent door: yes
- Power: 400 W
- Power supply: 230 V / 50-60 Hz
- Weight: 46,3 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 540x1263x550 mm