FC6S - with 6 independent positions
The FC S Series is a multiple stirrers with reproducible stirring speeds allowing standard conditions
to be met during analysis, a basic requirement in order to obtain reliable and repeatable results.
FC S Series is available in two configurations:
FC6S, with 6 independent positions
FC S Series has been manufactured with a strong metallic frame with an epoxy painting purposely studied to offer a high protection degree against chemical and mechanical corrosion.
The stainless steel stirring rods are adjustable in height by a self blocking chuck.
Rotation speed is controlled by a gear motor powered by direct current controlled electronically by a microprocessor.
From the front panel it’s possible to select among 9 different speed settings (10-15-30-45-60-90-120-150-200 rpm) for each position, making the instrument totally flexible.
The state-of-the-art technology ensures maximum convenience and makes the unit maintenance-free.
- Speed selector settable at: 10 - 15 - 30 - 45 - 60 - 90 -120 - 150 - 200 rpm (possible up to 300 rpm)
- Construction material: epoxy painted metal structure
- Models: 6 positions
- Back panel: disconnectable illuminated
- Stainless steel stirring rods: adjustable in height by a selfblocking chuck
- Pluriselector: settable individual speed for each rod
- Power: 23 W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 935x347x260 mm
- Weight: 18 Kg
Comparison Table Solutions for JAR/Leaching Test.