The ECO 8 can process 8 samples in Ø 16 mm test tubes plus 1 sample in a Ø 22 mm test tube simultaneously.
They come complete with a test tube cover for increased safety and reliability.
Five different temperatures (70, 100, 120, 150 and 160 °C) and four analysis times (30 , 60, 120 minutes or in continuous) can be set.
An acoustic signal indicates the end of analysis and the instrument switches off automatically.
- Selectable working temperatures: 70, 100, 120, 150 and 160
- Selectable working times: 30, 60, 120 or continuous
- Construction material: Epoxy painted metal structure
- Models: 8 pos. (Ø16 mm) + 1 pos. (Ø22 mm)
- Set temperature: display visualization
- Countdown: display visualization
- End of the cycle: acoustic signal with automatic switch-off
- Power: 140 W
- Weight: 2 Kg (4.4 lb)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 135x95x230 mm (5.3x3.7x9.1 in)