The ECO 6 is designed to process 6 samples (200 ml test tubes, Ø 42 mm) simultaneously.
Electronic temperature control ensures temperature regulation from ambient to 200 °C and the analysis time can be set from 1 to 199 minutes or continuous.
A LED display shows the temperature and time remaining.
Dedicated adapters are available for different sizes and quantities of test tubes making the ECO 6 an extremely flexible and versatile instrument: 6 Ø 42 mm test tubes; 6 Ø 22 mm test tubes or 18 Ø 16 mm test tubes.
- Selectable working temperatures: from room temperature to 200 °C, resolution 1 °C
Selectable working times: from 0 to199 minutes or continuous operation
- Construction material: Epoxy painted metal structure
- Holes number and diameter: 6 positions (Ø 42 mm)
- Set temperature: display visualization
- Countdown: display visualization
- End of the cycle: acoustic signal with automatic switch-off
- Power: 700 W
- Weight: 5.6 Kg (12.3 lb)
- Dimensions uncrated (WxHxD): 198x132x319mm (7.8x5.2x12.6 in)
Dimensions crated (WxHxD): 400x280x270 mm