The ECO 25 can process 25 samples in Ø 16 mm test tubes simultaneously.
They come complete with a test tube cover for increased safety and reliability.
Five different temperatures (70, 100, 120, 150 and 160 °C) and four analysis times (30 , 60, 120 minutes or in continuous) can be set.
An acoustic signal indicates the end of analysis and the instrument switches off automatically.
- Selectable working temperatures: 70, 100, 120, 150 and 160
- Selectable working times: 30, 60, 120 or continuous
- Construction material: Epoxy painted metal structure
- Models: 25 pos. (Ø16 mm)
- Set temperature: display visualization
- Countdown: display visualization
- End of the cycle: acoustic signal with automatic switch-off
- Power: 400 W
- Weight: 3.8 Kg (8.4 Ib)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 155x95x275 mm (6.1x3.7x10.8 in)