The ECO 16 can be used to process 14 Ø 16 mm test tubes plus 2 Ø 22 mm test tubes simultaneously.
Electronic temperature control ensures temperature regulation from ambient to 160 °C and the analysis time can be set from 1 to 199 minutes or continuous.
A LED display shows the temperature and time remaining.
An acoustic signal indicates the end of analysis and the instrument switches off automatically.
For increased safety and reliability a safety shield is available.
- Selectable working temperatures: from room temperature to 160 °C, resolution 1 °C
Selectable working times: from 0 to199 minutes or continuous operation
- Construction material: Epoxy painted metal structure
- Holes number and diameter: 14 pos. (Ø 16 mm) and 2 pos. (Ø 22 mm)
- Set temperature: display visualization
- Countdown: display visualization
- End of the cycle: acoustic signal with automatic switch-off
- Power: 550 W
- Weight: 3,8 Kg (8.4 Ib)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 168x110x269 mm (6.4x4.3x10.6 in)