BOD Senzor Set
BOD Sensor is the innovative, mercury-free and extremely reliable solution for BOD analysis.
Easy to handle, quick and easy to read.
A microprocessor-controlled pressure transducer transfers the Biochemical Oxygen Demand value directly to the display: results are displayed directly in mg/l with no need for further calculation and are stored automatically in the BOD Sensor.
It fits directly on the bottle containing the sample and automatically stores 5 BOD values at 24-hour intervals meaning that analysis can continue over the weekend.
The BOD analysis can be obtained directly from the display at any time, even after five days.
Measurement is available on 4 different scales - 90, 250, 600 and 999 ppm BOD.
Higher values can be measured by diluting the sample.
BOD Sensor is available in different configurations:
BOD Sensor Set, a ready-to-use solution for individual BOD analysis only, consisting of a BOD Sensor, a dark glass bottle, an alkali holder and a stirring bar.
BOD Sensor Set is designed for use with the VELP .
- Reading value: mg/l (ppm) directly on the display
- Measurement by electronic pressure probe
- Bottle total capacity: 500 ml
- Stored data: 5 BOD values at 24h intervals
- BOD values: directly on the display at any time also after the standard 5 days period
- BODlast determination: possible
- Scales: 90, 250, 600, 999 ppm BOD. Higher values after dilution
- Display: digits 3 LED
- Safety class: 3 IEC 1010
- Electronic protection degree CEI EN 60529: IP 54
- Construction material: technopolymer
- Power supply: 2x3V lithium batteries
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 75x230x75 mm
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Comparison Table Solutions for BOD Determination.