BOD EVO Sensor System
The BOD EVO Sensor is the unique and revolutionary wireless sensor, able to transfer data to the dedicated
Mercury-free and intuitive, BOD EVO Sensor ensures an outstanding reliability as there is no need to open the door of the incubator thus eliminating the risk of internal temperature variations.
The sensor measures the BOD value directly in mg/l with no need of further calculation and the results are immediately sent to the PC.
Manufactured using the most modern and advanced construction techniques, the BOD EVO Sensor fits directly on the bottle containing the sample.
Measurement is available on 4 different scales - 90, 250, 600 and 999 ppm BOD.
Higher values can be measured by diluting the sample.
BOD EVO Sensor System 6 is a complete package for BOD analysis and is ready-to-use!
It includes a 6-position stirring station with BOD Sensors, dark glass bottles, alkali holders and stirring bars.
- Reading value: mg/l (ppm) directly on PC (or on the display)
- Measurement by electronic pressure probe
- Bottle total capacity: 500 ml
- Data storage for BOD5: every 30 min / 1 / 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 / 24 hours
- Data storage for longer test: every 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 / 24 hours
- BOD values: automatic data calculation and management from BODSoft™
- BODlast determination: possible
- Scales: 90, 250, 600, 999 ppm BOD. Higher values after dilution
- Display: digits 3 LED
- Safety class: 3 IEC 1010
- Electronic protection degree CEI EN 60529: IP 54
- Construction material: technopolymer
- Power: 2 W
- Power supply: 115 V or 230 V / 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 270x300x185 mm (10.6x11.8x7.3 in)
- Weight: 2.3 Kg
Comparison Table Solutions for BOD Determination.