Instruments for the quality control of Food and Feed
Convenient, fast, reliable and calibrated for up to 20 different grains
Obviously the mini GAC® plus is essentially designed to grain growers and farmers that desire a great
level of confidence.
However, our 35 years of experience designing and selling grain moisture equipment around the world as
well as a large library of over 400 grain calibrations have demonstrated portable grain moisture analyzers
can also successfully be offered to:
- Contractors (custom operators) to adjust their combine in the field. The moisture sensor on the combine
is often quite inaccurate.
- Farmers or grain stores drying corn (mostly in Central Europe) or cereal grain (mostly in Northern Europe)
- Seed breeders and traders
- Coffee and Cacao growers and traders (locally and at importers in Europe)
- Mills and grain processors
- Coops and elevators
- Commercial grain traders in certain countries
Additionally, the mini GAC® plus, because it also accurately measures test weight, is the ideal tool with
any grain harvester to properly adjust the combine yield monitor in the field. It also provides any farmer
with the ability to manage his own grain storaging and trading operations.