Instruments for the quality control of Food and Feed
The AgriCheck™ is a cost effective solution for grain and seed analysis.
While not as versatile as the OmegAnalyzer G, it offers the same accuracy and performance in a compact
Whole grain and seed analysis including: corn, soy, rice, wheat, barley, etc.
Universal calibrations are available for protein, moisture, fat, starch, fiber, gluten, sedimentation….
With optional top mounted reflectance mode (AgriCheck Plus): flour, meal, tea, coffee, spices, powders,
Our calibration services can develop calibrations for almost any significant component or property for
your particular product.
- Fixed pathlength cell (22mm) is capable of measuring a wide range of grains by utilizing the Bruins
dynamic range extender technology
- Patented sample feed insures accurate measurements
- Dynamic Range Extender extends sample coverage with fixed pathlength
- Optional reflectance mode for bakery products and powders
- ~40 second analysis time with 10 subsamples
- Fully transferable calibrations between instruments
Reflectance – The optional top mounted reflectance port allows for measurement of fine powers such as
flour, tea, coffee , spices, and other powders.
Grain density – This optional accessory integrates with the instrument to automatically provide grain
density which is incorporated into the report
Temperature – Measures the temperature of the grain which is incorporated into the report
Operation: Touch screen, optional keyboard and mouse